Ultimate grilling and BBQ Gift ideas for the pitmaster in your life. They grill so you gift and reap the rewards of what they do. If you think they have everything, think again. There’s definitely something super useful in this list that will be used for years to come.
Links below are affiliate links where I might earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
- Thermoworks Thermapen Mk4 – The ultimate tool that everyone needs. Don’t forget to get one for yourself!
- American Wagyu Brisket or steaks from Snake River Farms – The best way to make the best barbecue is to start with the best meat you can buy.
- Wood Chunks for the charcoal smoker – You can never have enough.
- Wood Pellets for the pellet smoker
- Thermoworks Signals 4-Channel BBQ Alarm Thermometer with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Thermoworks Billows BBQ Temperature Control Fan – Controlling a charcoal smoker temperature can be tricky, but not with Billows. The Billows regulates the temperature you set.
- YETI Rambler Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Colster – Gotta keep it cool around all that heat.
- Electric Charcoal Fire Starter – Light the charcoal smoker without any effort.
- Ooni 3 Portable Outdoor Wood-Fired Pellet Pizza Oven – for that person who has all the grills. they may not have an amazing wood-fired pizza in their arsenal.
- Traeger Pellet Grill or the Camp Chef Version with the amazing sear box
- Knife Set and Butcher Block from Made In Cookware –
- Meat Claws – an unnecessary but fun accessory for making pulled pork.
- Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto Cookbook
- Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling
- Cedar Grilling Planks
- Sonos Move – Battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening.
- OXO 16″ Tongs – A set for outside and a set for inside. These are so much better than the giant tongs that come in the grill gift sets.
Need some smaller under $15 gift ideas? Check out the Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide!