One of the most stressful parts of the holiday season can be finding that perfect gift. To help you out, here are some of my favorite products from this year. If there’s an impossible someone you are searching for, then there’s probably something here that is sure to be the answer.
Links below are affiliate links where I might earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender. Smoother than ever.
- ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide. Dinner is better after a bath.
- Butcher Box ultimate steak sampler. Give the gift so they can cook it for you.
- YETI Hopper Cooler. Keeping it cool outside is almost as important as keeping it cool inside the kitchen.
- Corkcicle Canteen. To fill it with water or wine is the question.
- Instant Pot DUO60. All the instant craze these days.
- Mortar and Pestle. Everyone is on the grind.
- Magnetic Knife Strip. Why not show off that beautiful steel?
- Breville Bambino Plus Espresso Machine or Barista Express. A buzzed cook is a happy cook.
- Thermapen Mk4 Probe Thermometer. Perfectly cooked is better than guessing.
- Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. The best and heaviest $20 gift you can give.
- Staub Round Cocotte. Nothing says holiday warmth like a dutch oven.
- Miyabi Kaizen Granton Santoku Hollow Edge Knife. The most important tool.
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking. Making food taste way better is something everyone needs.
- Ottolenghi Simple: A Cookbook. Simmer down, simply.
- Away Roller bag for when your cook needs to get away in style.