Pineapple-Brown Sugar Glazed
1. Season - Coat the ham with some Dijon mustard and then a dusting of your favorite sweet dry rub.
2. Smoke the ham - With a remote thermometer inserted, place the ham in a 250° F smoker with apple wood chunks for smoke. Warm until the internal temperature reaches 130° F.
3. Glaze the ham - Remove the ham from the smoker and place in a disposable aluminum pan or a large cast-iron skillet. Brush the glaze over the ham, then place back into the smoker.
4. Continue glazing - Baste every 15-20 minutes, and remove from the smoker when the internal temperature reaches 140° F.
5. Rest and serve - Remove the ham from the smoker, cover and rest for 30 minutes before serving and enjoying.